APPLY FOR A DRESS
3 STEPS TO RECEIVING A FREE DRESS FOR PROM 2014
- Fill out an application here. Please make sure you have a working email & phone listed, as this is how we will communicate all important details with you about our big day!
- Get a letter of support. This is a letter from a teacher, mentor, counselor, pastor, etc. telling us why you deserve a free prom dress. Don’t forget to bring this letter with you on April 19th.
- Tell your friends!!!! Anyone attending prom can apply. Make sure and help us spread the word. Last year we had 4,000 beautiful dresses to chose from. You and your friends will participate in a fun workshop and work with your own personal shopper to select your dress for your big day! There will be food, photographers and lots of giveaways!
We collect new and gently used, clean, prom dresses for girls in need. LUCI Boutique
collects dresses year round. Donate your dress here and receive a discount on a beautiful new dress!
- Please make sure the dress is clean, as cleaning costs are high and we receive hundreds of dresses a year.
- Make sure it is a dress that is a current trend.
- Help us spread the word! Tell your friends, and post on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) to let people know you are donating and how they can too!
- Ask for a receipt when you donate if you would like one for your taxes.