APPLY FOR A DRESS
3 STEPS TO RECEIVING A FREE DRESS FOR PROM 2015
- ATTEND THIS WEEKEND. Pre-registration has closed but it’s not too late if you haven’t registered! Attend the event at 8a, 9a or 10a on Saturday, April 4th, 2015, and we can sign you up on the spot! The event will be held at Destiny Youth Plaza, located at 7210 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee.
- GET A LETTER OF SUPPORT. This is a letter from a teacher, mentor, counselor, pastor, etc. telling us why you deserve a free prom dress. Don’t forget to bring this letter with you on your selected day.
- TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!! Anyone attending prom can apply. Make sure you help us spread the word. Last year we had 4,000 beautiful dresses to chose from. You and your friends will participate in a fun workshop and work with your own personal shopper to select your dress for your big day! There will be food, photographers and lots of giveaways!
DONATE DRESSES & ACCESSORIES (SHOES, PURSES, ETC)
- Please make sure the dress is clean, as cleaning costs are high and we receive hundreds of dresses a year.
- Make sure it is a dress that is a current trend.
- Help us spread the word! Tell your friends, and post on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) to let people know you are donating and how they can too!
- Ask for a receipt when you donate if you would like one for your taxes.
Locations for donating at LUCI Boutique:
- Downtown Milwaukee – 532 North Water Street
- Mequon – 1515 West Mequon Road
- Brookfield – 18900 West Bluemound Road